Wednesday 17 October 2018

WOW: Getting Ready for BOM 2019

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I try to set each Wednesday aside in order to complete some WIPs. It makes me feel good to know that I have a day devoted to actually completing the things I start. And I start many things. And it would take many lifetimes to complete the catalogue of ideas in my mind. But today my mind and attention is turning to 2019. It's nearly time to announce the BOM for next year and I'm thinking about how I want to spend it in terms of fabric, techniques and direction. 
I've started buying a bunch of flowers to celebrate each new pattern I complete and this is the latest bunch. These flowers in their cheerful yellow, orange and blue remind me of my blog. A good sign I think. I can't wait to share my ideas for the year ahead, it's the most exciting WIP in my mental stash.

What's Your WOW?


2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are beautiful, so bright! New project sounds great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Sometimes a flower just makes the day and relaxes me, like looking at the ocean - settles my mind. Look forward to seeing your creations in 2019! In the mean time, enjoy the fantastic time of year, fall, winter and Christmas!!! Thank you for all your inspiration and generosity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...