Monday 27 July 2009

Thank You Westalee Design

Thank you to Leonie and Bill at Westalee Design
for sponsoring this year's Best Original Design Award
How appropriate to have an original ruler designer sponsoring this award!
They also have a great website - why not visit via the link?

Ah!... my heart skipped a beat when I saw all the design tools and nested templates on offer which I could use in my next quilt, which of course I am already busy thinking up. Well, it is about time I made my next pieced quilt and now it's even easier. I have no excuse!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations...I recently bought one of their rulers from the sydney show...I am so Impressed I will be buying more...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...