Sunday 28 February 2010

Totally Delighted!

The Quilt Show: is running a Table Runner Contest!
I have entered my own Tulip Delight and have been really delighted with the positive feedback.
There are some great table runners there, so if you'd like a look, stop by The Quilt Show site and check it out by double clicking on this post title or via my side bar. Log in and look under the"contests" tab at the top of the screen.
In other news, I'm working busily, very busily to get the next BOM launched (it has a mind and a will of its own) - I'm always struck by how determined a stash of fabrics can become - design wise.
More on that soon....

9 comments:

  1. Best of luck Esther with your beautiful Table Runner entry in the Quilt Show.

    Can't wait to see the new BOM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Amazing stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your runner is gorgous! Looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that runner Esther, fabulous colours.
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful,fabulous colours.!Amazing stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it so mucho....Congratulations from Spain!!!
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you work is awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inspired by your quilts in "The Quilt Show" and in your blog I tried your stencilling workshop at home. It was easy and fun ) So now I'm planning on doing the tulip table runner as well! You can see the result in my blog: http://www.welennah.vuodatus.net

    Your new BOM is also gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...