Monday 17 May 2010

Part 2 is now also available in 2 parts

There was a time when I thought designing the quilt was the 'work'...but now I know that uploading it is the only real work involved. Sometimes I think I need a full time computer tech person to manage all the computer related stuff that needs to be done...

Anyway! I thought I had a handle on launching blocks...but I still have much to learn. I thought Part 2 was compressed enough to be as user friendly as possible, but it appears that some users have had difficulty downloading the file in its present state.

I don't want anyone to miss out on making this stash busting block, so I have now added Part 2 in 2 files for easier downloading. I hope this helps! Please note that the file is the same, it has simply been split into 2.

1 comment:

  1. You may already know, but the link to your revised patterns is not working. I already have the download from last week, and it is probably complete. However, I wanted to check it against your new post to be sure it is accurate and was unable to access the page. I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with the technology. These new ways of communicating ae wonderful, but they can be very frustrating. Marge in Ohio, USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...