Wednesday 5 October 2011

WOW: Absent But Interested!

Hi everyone,
I’m still on my trip. I’ve been out of range quite a lot and I have to admit that I am really loving being plugged out! It’s been great so far, but I have been too relaxed to get around to downloading photos or anything like that yet. I can do all that when I get home.
I will say though, I did miss catching up with all of you for WOW last week so here I am, posting it up, because I do love seeing what stage your WIPs are at.
Have you all entered the Accuquilt GO!Baby comp below??

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a fantastic time Esther, and I am looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for enjoying being unplugged! Enjoy your time away; I look forward to hearing about it when you get back too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time Esther. I see some really exciting WOW's this week. It is so fun visiting everyone. Even if I don't post mine each week (due to little progress over pryor weeks)... I still totally enjoy seeing what everyone else is up to. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...