Wednesday 5 September 2012

WOW: Much Ado About Nothing


WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

Last night we awoke to a thunderous bang! What was that? We all shouted as we ran about the house trying to work out what was going on. Well, it was my fabric mountain. My shelf collapsed under the weight of all my fabric (and a few other tools stashed there) and toppled over. Hmm. I was meaning to fix that slight lean. Everything is in a heaped up mess.  

So that's that. I've been putting it off. But now it's just gone too far. It looks like I'll be spending the next week or so going through everything, sorting it out and ...well....having a much needed clear out.

I will post some photos as soon as I find my camera (which I keep and charge in my sewing studio) and which I know is nestled beneath a box I need my DH to move for me.




4 comments:

  1. Oh, I can empathize with that! But .. oh dear .. it *is* just a little funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, it happened to me too years ago. I was an opportunity to change my storage system. You will find stuff you lost, stuff you never remember buying, stuff you love but have forgotten, stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, somethimes you have to do other things than Quilting

    Greetings Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling, I have waaaay too much stuff and am going to get rid of lots too. Not fun but a great feeling after. It is like going on a diet foot fun but great feeling when the weight is gone LOL.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...