Sunday 15 December 2013

Love Entwined: Part 7 is Launched

What a beauty! the final flower vase finishes the centre square; what a great block to end the year with!
So here we are, it's been 7 months since you started the Love Entwined journey and this month sees you completing the centre square. It's so rewarding to have completed the centre square of this very special quilt. The square top progress shots have been super impressive - each has its own style and each is stunning in it's own unique way. So far, you've really stamped this quilt with your personality!

I think these 7 months have gone by quickly. I had a lot of difficulty finally choosing the right fabrics to use (too much choice) initially, but now my mind is made up and I'm finally ready to start sharing my own progress with you next year.

This quilt is motivating. From the very first day it's inspired quilters to take up the challenge to make it. Each month the enthusiasm to complete each block has grown. What is it about this quilt?

The more you do, the more you want to do.

This month we finish the final flower vase in the centre square and when the square is completed, we add on the 1st border which is on mitre. All in time for Christmas. It's such a hectic time of year for all of us, I think many of us will print out this month and pick up again after Christmas - but then again I thought the same thing last year with my BOM at that time... and you all proved me wrong! So maybe you'll be fast to finish this month?... we'll see!

This is where we are up to:
Can you believe the centre square is completed this month? 
and we continue on January 15th with Part 8
‘Love Entwined 1790 Marriage Coverlet’ is a Free 18 Month Historic BOM
Each ‘block’ of the month is released monthly, on the 15th of each month. All ‘blocks’ are available for free during the month of their release. Any missed ‘blocks’ may be purchased.
All ‘blocks’ are available for download via my Yahoo BOM Group only
  

8 comments:

  1. such a beauty - I have done the first three months but have been collecting up the rest of the patterns (saving and printing) to get back to in January - I hated to put it aside but I really needed to do some finishes! thanks for the quilt patterns Esther - greatly appreciated - have a great Christmas and New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it in the 'files' yet. I shall check back in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it Esther. Thank you so much.
    I wish you a happy Christmas time.

    Heleni (Holland)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another beautiful vase, Esther. The pattern is printed, bits cut and I can't wait to start the stitching! Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Celia in England

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your work on a wonderful applique project!
    I've been sad to hear your tale of problems with your new Bernina. I purchased one in September, and find it a dream to sew. After seeing your practice with the blanket stitch, I think you should have your dealer check it out. Mine insisted on an hour lesson before I could take it home, and it helped with some of the different features on the machine. I hope you and your machine can find a good working relationship soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is another beautiful part, Esther. Thanks so much. I'm wishing you and yours the happiest of Christmas season, and the Lord's blessings in the coming New Year.
    Angie in SoCal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Esther
    I am having trouble getting my yahoo groups to work, and may need to request you send me the files in the new year if I can't get yahoo groups up and running. It is a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so nice Esther love it...
    thanks for post,
    Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...