Saturday 28 July 2018

'12 Days of Christmas' by Glenda Jean Hepburn

  12 Days of Christmas by Glenda Jean Hepburn  

How about some 'Christmas in July' fun and festivities? 
We all need a dedicated Christmas quilt, don't we? 

This one belongs to Glenda Jean, a Moderator in my BOM Group and you can see how she has made it her own special occasion quilt. It's beautiful. I love the shining dove and star! And I especially love how she has added her own candles to each side of the tree - a wonderful addition. Perfect!

If you'd like to read more about '12 Days Of Christmas', you can check out the quilt post archive right here on this blog by clicking the image below. 

'12 Days of Christmas' 
Read more about this quilt by clicking here now


--------------------- Open Quilt Gallery---------------------
Thanks to Glenda for sharing her finished quilt pics with us all to take inspiration from. If you'd like to see more finished quilts made from any of my patterns, visit my Open Gallery. It's a place for all quilters who make any of my quilts to show off their creations in a central online gallery. Submitting your quilt pics is easily done via an upload screen directly on my website. Clear here now if you'd like to submit your own quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...