Monday 9 July 2018

Queen's Garden: The Current Free BOM

We're past the half way point for my bright and fabulous free BOM 
'Queen's Garden' 

I love sharing my designs and I love releasing a stunning design each year for free. And by free I, of course, mean completely free. There are no pesky sign ups or email lists or other hurdles. You're all more than welcome to take part. Now, just lately I've been getting a lot of emails about this BOM, there's been a sudden and unexpected surge of interest. So I thought I'd post this reminder of how and where to access this fun Block of the Month. 

This is a 10 Part BOM: the files are released each month. I always release BOMs on the 15th of the month, although this year I've been posting them a bit earlier, usually in the first week of the month owing to other conflicting schedules and overlap. The Finished Size is: 70 x 70 inches. The pattern is released in 10 parts: January - October 2018.


You can download the pattern via the FILES area of my Free BOM Group. This Group is hosted over on Facebook and is also a fabulous spot to share your ideas and pics in a friendly and busy spot. We've built a wonderful community over there, thanks to our Moderators, so be sure to join and get involved. I'm sure you'll stay long after Queen's Garden is finished, we really are a hub of creatives.


There is also a dedicated 'Queen's Garden Group' which is an offshoot of the large quilter's Applique Group. It's also located over on Facebook and the parts are also available in the Group's FILES area.


For those of you who hate Facebook and don't want to do anything there, you can also download all pattern parts from my Pattern Area over on Craftsy. Again, it's completely free.

If you love this pattern, be sure to let all your quilting friends know it's available and please remember to submit an image of your finished quilt or project to my OPEN GALLERY when you're done - this allows me to swoon over all the talent out there. 

3 comments:

  1. Me acabo de enterar de tu regalo gratis, mil gracias, te sigo y veo los fantasticos trabajos que realizas, bendiciones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Esther, you've made my day! I left Facebook a few years ago and vowed never to go back so to find this beautiful pattern on Craftsy made my heart smile. I saw it on your blog several months ago but didn't see that it was available anywhere but FB. You are so generous to share these wonderful patterns freely. I can hardly wait to start---and am going to start digging through my batiks this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther, thank you so much for this beautiful pattern. I have been afraid of doing a raw edge quilt till now, and this might just be THE ONE to change my mind!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...