Wednesday 11 July 2018

WOW: Signs of Creative Progress

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
An over flowing applique bin is a sure sign of progress. As a rule, on Wednesdays I don't care about housework, I set this day aside to get on top of my projects and WIPs. Now that it's almost mid July, I am in full swing to get my yearly list completed - I have things to do and exciting plans to put to work.

I can't wait to share them with you as the year progresses. But today, they're still under wraps.

What's Your WOW?


5 comments:

  1. A great progress indeed ;)) I'm looking forward to see your next projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther, I was flicking through some older quilt mags which were looking for a new home. And came across a photo of your Red Delicious where you had won Excellence in Domestic Machine Quilting. This was in Down Under Quilts way back in 2011! It's always a thrill to see work featured by people I "know" through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link party. Yep, my sewing room floor looks like this between projects. @fortheloveofgeese

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those days too, when I decide not to worry about cleaning, and just quilt. Those are usually the days that people decide to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bin that looks the same as yours. I tend to track those little pieces all over the house. I'm always in need of a good vacuum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...