Saturday 3 November 2018

Queen's Garden by Roseanne Bullock

Queen's Garden by Roseanne Bullock of Adelaide, Australia

Talk about a quilt that pops! Oooh this vibrant red fabric on a dark background is stunning! 
What a statement, I love every last inch of it. 


'Queen's Garden' 
Read more about this quilt by clicking here now

--------------------------- Open Quilt Gallery--------------------------- 
Thanks to Roseanne Bullock for sharing her finished quilt with us all to take inspiration from. If you'd like to see more finished quilts made from any of my patterns, visit my Open Gallery. It's a place for all quilters who make any of my quilts to show off their creations in a central online gallery. It's new and I hope you'll join us by adding your own quilt there. Submitting your quilt pics is easily done via an upload screen directly on my website. Click here now if you'd like to submit your own quilt.

2 comments:

  1. very colorful - I just recently saw this one - we had been traveling awhile and didn't have good wifi so as soon as I started to see photos of it I got the patterns downloaded - maybe when I get some things cleared up and finished I can start - thanks for all the patterns that you offer to all of us Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt - I agree on the dark background the colors are vibrant. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...